A very romantic episode in which we get Jersey Shore style nicknames, reminisce about the lost episode of Insane Ramblings and forget our parrots name.
Recommended by 9 out of 10 dentists.
- We use the Jersey Shore nickname generator, iPhone app to create our new identities: Cagefighter and Juicebox.
- Prospector George introduces Kyle and Jacki O's Hour of Power.
- Message in a timewarp: Brendan is added to the guest's page. He comes with a ten year money back guarantee and several repressed memories.
- Ranger Peter goes on a killing spree of everyone who at the monkey cake at Ben's party.
- We uncover the 'nine out of ten dentists' conspiracy.
- Our 1930's gangster GPS leads us to another bank vault.
- Vicki takes on the 'sneeze perch' position.
- Carcast: We deplete Melbourne's Crunchie supply.
- Carcast: We stare into the face of death. The results are hysterical laughter and Harry Potter style magic.
- Carcast: Ben and Natasha sleep with a parrot called Mr Herpes and Ben dreams of his soulmate. Himself.
- Carcast: We discover snowchains are to be used in the snow and Brendan has mad ventriloquism skills.
- Carcast: Fake blood makes Ben look like he has herpes and Vicki talks to overly friendly coffee guy.
- Celebrity heads gets interrupted by a near podcast breaking event.
- Ranger Vicki: Gay penguins get loved up and eat spring fish.
- Craigs Segment: Beautiful buns, unattractive technicians and possibly more gay penguins.
- Vicki's hypothetical's: Alice in Chains, broken collar bones, The Dark Crystal, puppet masturbation and David Bowie.
- Vicki gets bitten by repeato-mosquitos.
- We start our new pundemonium campaign against crap puns and get our daily dose of fish related humour.
- Why mushroom's aren't the great all rounder!
- We purchase some dibs and then flip em to make some money.
- Vicki gets caught singing about your body and it's awkward.
- We now have an unofficial tweeter, Ren Samson.
(Click to enlarge)