A very familial episode in which we duel with a fourteen year old, skydive onto Old Yeller and get force-fed a pickle.
- Ben challenges a fourteen year old to a duel of emotions.
- Vicki’s friend’s mum could be mistaken for his fiancé.
- Ben disputes his hair gel’s claim that ‘firm’ is stronger than ‘mega’.
- Ben’s friends’ dads get irrationally angry at juice and squeaky floorboards.
- Vicki goes on a ghost tour of her own bedroom and inspires some Rodgic… or something.
- Ben is force-fed a pickle by an angry dad wielding a scalpel.
- We’re called upon to clean up a friend’s sex dungeon.
- Vicki is embarrassed by her resume and dismisses anyone named Summer.
- We finally complete our re-evaluation of the Justice League by analyzing the Martian Manhunter.
- We take a trip down to One Cheese Hill and make sure not to mess with our rival’s toothbrush.
- Ben’s dentist tricks him into getting elective surgery. “In short – the dentist is bullshit!”
- Vicki solves the problem of adding too much chili to a meal – nanobots!