A very corporeal episode in which Vicki wakes her stomach up, Ben tries to crack the secret of Malcolm’s reputation and marvels at the cost of wrapping paper.
- Vicki has another beef with a Melbourne radio show.
- Vicki discovers she has a ‘triple dimple’.
- Ben can’t sleep because he’s too busy devising terrible TV shows.
- We consider whether it’s worth losing an arm to pursue your dream job.
- We have a run in with some very lazy petty criminals.
- Vicki accidentally wakes up her stomach.
- Ben recounts the story of the Malcolm the Cassanova.
- Ben finally discovers how cheap wrapping paper is.
- We compare our past relationships with labyrinths and TV history.
- Ben has another run in with old man Nick.
- We reminisce about bad boyfriends.
(Click to enlarge)