On our first day of breakfast radio we muse about Ben’s Ian Somerhalder fansite, discover that Vicki would be deadweight on Frodo’s fellowship and investigate Disney’s fascination with mops.
- We hold a battle of the bands between Vicki and the Absolute Nobodies and Benny and the Smiths.
- Ben rants about the fact that he got up at 4am to broadcast to nobody.
- Sexcurity deny the group access to the studio.
- We distract some break dancing criminals with Hot Cops until the real police arrive.
- We devise some alternate means of communicating with us while the text lines are down.
- We attempt to drill our newest co-host for infor-mason…and get distracted by Creed.
- We ponder the lyrics to Humpty Dumpty and its trance song counterpart.
- We play One, True, Three to get to know one another.
- We miss our poop schedule and narrowly avoid assassination.
- Vicki and Mason have adopted Ben’s (already stolen) catchphrase.
- Obama refuses to build a Death Star and we paint the moon.
- We give up stalking, reading and biting our nails in hope of finding a partner.
- We invent the sport of gridiron commuting.
- An airplane passenger takes a stand against the $10 sandwich prices and causes the pilot to turn the plane around.