On our second day of breakfast radio we finally get rid of all our unwanted gold, analyse Nikolai Tesla’s comedic scriptures and ear candle a few puppies.
- Ben’s fascination with signage makes him ponder the height of urinals and what do to with his unwanted gold.
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin is now working for Ikea.
- Vicki listens to Hamish and Andy’s subway song to salve her wounds.
- Mason reveals how deep him obsession with Ben and Vicki goes.
- We relive some traumatic memories in our ‘Two minute job reviews’ segment.
- The Golden Globes reveals that James Cameron is a jerk and Vicki is uninterested in Stephen Silvagni’s playbook.
- We spend $2100 to dump Lindsay Lohan in front of our friends and then make her paint our fence.
- Ben observes the mating habits of spiders and it turns out they don’t duplicate like Borg.
- We desex a hooker in a police station.
- We reminisce about the Syn studio and say goodbye before it’s upgrade.