On our fifth day of breakfast radio we inject horse DNA into our burgers, ponder the most important part of a unicorn and Mason wants a slave.
- We jump on some mattresses’ and take it very seriously.
- We run low on battery and risk having to go a Capella.
- We play rock paper scissors over who gets the best part of the unicorn.
- A British landlord doesn’t want to confuse his overabundance of pork with that of his tenants.
- Teenage Ben goes on a power trip and ruins his chance with women.
- High school ruins Vicki’s attention span so she proposes eight hour classes and child labour.
- Fast food chain Subway has bread a race of half cat, half people (aka. ‘People cats’) that refuse to tessellate their cheese.
- We play another round of One, True, Three and Ben is almost denied entry into the country for not being able to identify the smell of eucalyptus.
- Mason is slashed in the face and defies physics to kick someone in the face.
- Vicki’s father goes on the lamb and becomes the inspiration for the movie Babe.
- We quiz each other to recap the week’s sleep deprived madness.