- Vicki asks, would you rather hang out with Miley Cyrus or Pitbull?
- Kirsty tells us how Insane Ramblings has impacted her life.
- Vicki’s attraction to Geralt of Rivia are clouding her feelings for The Witcher.
- We think it’s time for Ricki Lake to make a comeback.
- Ben’s mum doesn’t know what time dinner is and Ben is struggling with his new ‘Keanu hair’.
- Vicki’s friend flexes his height superiority.
- Curt tells us how Insane Ramblings has impacted his life.
- Ben enjoys the new tradition of the Christmas present roast.
- Ben (sort of) gives Vicki her Lit-Mas gift.
- The Milk Thief tells us how Insane Ramblings has impacted his life.
- Vicki takes the first ever Lit-Mas test: Santa’s of the world.
- We appoint the Gävle Goat the unofficial mascot of Lit-Mas.
- Ranger Vicki comes out of retirement to bring us a frisky dolphin update.
- Jamie regales us with the saga of how Insane Ramblings has impacted his life.
Part 1: May 1st, 2014
- Ben is invited to a party where he check’s out the ‘memory box’.
- We re-try O.J. Simpson and break our fuck bands.
- Ben makes a move on a co-worker, gets shut down and awkwardness ensues.
- We attempt to craft the perfect text message reply.
Part 2: May 2nd, 2014
- We analyse the aftermath of the previous days text message.
Part 3: September 17th, 2014
- Ben finally attends the Kanye concert and further awkwardness ensues.